Friday, November 13, 2009

10 Years

I’m not sure what to say about the past 10 years with Scott. Well really I’ve known him for 12 years but Nov 10, 2009 was our 10th wedding anniversary. We’ve had some good times and we’ve had some bad times and sometimes it was really bad and sometimes it was really good. I don’t want to make this into a blog post about how great my marriage is because if I was brutally honest it’s not great all the time and I really hate reading about only the good things in people’s lives so I’m assuming that a) someone is reading this and b) they don’t want to read only good things either and c) that if I were to try and do a post about the last 10 years it would be horrifically long and therefore d) no one would read it.

Here’s some wedding pics, just to remind myself and for your enjoyment.




6 comments:

Erika said...

10 years already - I almost forgot - Congrats to both of you!

Love ya

Jennifer said...

Bwahahaha! Did you ever think that your wedding pictures would look so out-dated and that you'd look so young? I thought that it would never happen to me. But it did.

Thanks for the post! I love it! Any you guys too, but you already know that...

kelseyp said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! 10 years! Thats awesome! Congrats.

catharooni said...

pretty bride!! congrats on getting to double digits ... and on putting up with scott. and for being put up with.

hope to see you sooner rather than later ...

Jennifer said...

Just stopped by again to look at the wedding pics. They make me smile. Well done you two. Here's to another ten and then another and another and another...

Anonymous said...

Belated congrats on your 10th anniversary!

It is so refreshing to read someone being honest about marriage. If anyone believes in the fairy tales of happily ever-after, then they are doomed right from the get-go.

Since most of us are a work in progress, then so are our relationships.

Hey, nice pics!