Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm a Copycat

My sister in law, Sarah posted one of these questionnaires on her blog spot and I thought I’d steal the idea!

1.. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Selina after great aunt but they changed the spelling
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can’t remember
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? It’s gross but I really do like bologna. Corned beef is what I usually get though.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? heck yeah

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? heck yeah

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way jose!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? honey nut cheerios or the occasional Golden Grahams

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I don’t have to.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Not really
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Smarties or Peach
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Do I have to pick one?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? having a clean house and time.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Of course

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Scrub pants and no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Taco ships and salsa
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Tv
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Green

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? baking

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The guy at Fountain Tire

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? curling

27. HAIR COLOUR? brunette but I’m thinking of adding some funky red highlights

28. EYE COLOUR? Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Taco salad – I could eat it every day!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings of course.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Can’t remember – was going to watch Circle of Friends but decided to go to bed instead.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blueish with butterflies

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs from everyone! kisses from Kellan

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and vanilla ice cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone I hope!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'll be optimistic and say everyone will respond.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? none, just finished Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Started to watch My Name is Earl but got side tracked
42. FAVOURITE MUSIC? Country but I’ll listen to anything once.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles! rolling stones are to crusty and immoral, bad combo
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Halifac, NS or Tijuana Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I’m aware of
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lethbridge, AB

1 comment:

kelseyp said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute!