Sunday, April 5, 2009

Belly Dancing

For fun this past 2 months a couple friends and I took a beginner belly dance course through Metro Community College. We had a riot! Our teacher, Tracy aka Geela, was awesome and a total riot! I think it's safe to say that we had a blast! I want to take the class over again in September, it's a really good work out and I'm pretty sure I haven't laughed so hard in I don't even know when.

Here's the video of our performance at the Hafla. There were so many amazing performers there, I'm sure we were the worst!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbPCTxI1ZR8


Big thanks go out to Tracy and the other students for making this class so enjoyable and to Scott for watching Kellan (and occasionally Ruby, Aubrey and Iylah) so I could attend.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yes, yes! Thanks to Scott for watching the girls. It has been fun! I know that I am not a belly dancer, but I too, had a blast!