Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5 Things

I stole this from Catherine (I really don’t know that I could come up with any original posts if left to my own) ... and I am only using obscure answers so hopefully you won't feel i am re-hashing stuff you already know ...

5 things i was doing 5 years ago:
1. getting paid for working at a job I hated
2. looking for an inexpensive house so Scott could have a garage and I could have a dog
3. aquasizing like a maniac
4. hating where I was emotionally
5. hating where I was physically

5 things on my to-do list for this weekend:
1. clean up backyard
2. plant lilies
3. work on tan (see #1, 2 & 5)
4. go to church
5. plant garden

5 things i would do with a million dollars (after becoming debt free):
1. buy a new house
2. invest for retirement
3. go back to school
4. hire a maid
5. buy a vacation house

5 places i have lived:
1. Delton – aka the almost hood of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2. #11, 1960 N Canyon Rd Provo UT
3. #15, 1960 N Canyon Rd Provo UT
4. 149 Hayward Crescent – aka my cousin April’s basement
5. 9525 77 Ave – basement suite where the upper neighbors where this lovely older pot-smoking couple

5 jobs i've held (at least for a little while):
1. Sales Rep – Reitmans
2. Meat slicer at the Cardston IGA Deli
3. Tour Guide for the Cardston Historical Society – probably the worst paid most fun and still super boring job ever
4. Concessions staff at the Cardston Carriage House Theatre
5. Payroll Clerk for Capital Health

5 years from now i will:
1. Be DEBT FREE – ha I’m laughing even thinking about it
2. Have another child
3. Be healthier – hopefully have lost some weight
4. Have gone on a cruise
5. Have taken some university classes

Huh this was harder than I thought – maybe I should’ve put that in 5 years I will have improved my memory? LOL

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Interesting, as I learned a lot about you. Good luck on your tan! Is it only supposed to rain on the one night this week I need it to be sunny? Love you!